To establish an attuned interdisciplinary collaborative research community by providing assistance, guidance and orientation for the undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Involve the undergraduate and postgraduate students in an excellent and advanced evidence-based medical research, practice, and service.
To achieve the mission and vision, the research unit aims to provide:
- foster interdepartmental cooperation, understanding, inclusion and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- cultivate academic integrity, collegiality, and diversity at all levels
Research, Innovation, and Academic Publishing
- recognize excellence in educational research, practice, and service
- promote scholarly research and innovation within higher education
- promote the highest professional standards and research ethics for educators
Professional and Personal Development and Capacity Building in Research
- foster capacity building in research at all levels (individual, institutional, national, global)
- provide national leadership on critical issues impacting medical research