To provide the best training available in Saudi Arabia for Medical Interns at King Abdulaziz Medical Cities during their Medical Internship (MI).
To enhance medical intern’s skills, attitudes, and professional behavior learned through the innovative undergraduate medical program.
- Runs administrative affairs related to medical internship program and summer Training program.
- Deals with issues related to interns
- Prepares an ideal training and learning environment
- Conducts educational activities to enhance interns skills
- Promotes research related to medical internship
- Ensures the implementation of the FMIC
- Orients medical intern for future career choices and opportunities