Msr. Ranya Abdulaziz Zahid
Lecturer OF Behavioral Sciences, and Psychology
Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine-Jeddah,
Official Email: email@example.com
Personal Email: Ran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialization: Counseling & Clinical Psychology
Dr. Ranya Zahid has Ph.D. degree in Counseling Psychology from KSU University 2022 . She has 15 years of graduate and undergraduate teaching experience. She has expertise in the fields of Counseling Psychology as she was honored by three prestigious health and scientific institutions. In 2017 she won Volunteering Initiative Award from KSAU-HS King Saud Bin AbdulAziz University for Health Sciences by His Excellency the President of the University Dr. Bandar Alkanawi & The Associate Dean of Intellectual Awareness Unit for her great contribution in (Takamul). In 2019 she won SABIC Award for Mental Health Promotion from MOH Ministry of Health, by His Excellency the Minister of Health Dr. Tawfek Alrabeiah, for her contribution in this field. At the same year 2019 she won Scientific Excellency Award from KSU King Saud University by His Excellency the President of the University & The Dean of Students Affairs for her scientific contribution in her field (Counseling Psychology). In 2021 she won The best Short Movie Award of Saudi National Day from KSAU-HS King Saud Bin AbdulAziz University for Health Sciences. Also, her supervision in research field in COM-J is remarkable (more than 15 researches). Moreover, she has a long history (more than 15 years) in Community service .
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, KSU, 2022
- International Social Responsibility License, United Nation Global Compact, 2019
- National Family Safety Trainer Program License, National Family Safety Center, National Guard ,2014
- MSc in Counseling Psychology, UQU, 2009
- Family, and Social Counselor License, KACND King Abdul-Aziz Center for National Dialogue, 2009
- Dialogue and Communication Skills Trainer License, KACND ,2009
- BSC in English with a minor degree of Education, UQU, 2009
- Clinical/Counseling Psychology, Medical Education, Psychosocial development, abnormal Psychology, Mental Health.
- Life Time Member of APA, JESTEN, SSME.
EDITORIAL AND REVIEWING ACTIVITIES
- Editorial Board Member, Reviewer
- Scientific Reviewer /Judgmental at King Abdulaziz & his Companions Foundation for Giftedness & Creativity (National Olympiad for Scientific Creativity), Ministry of Education.
PUBLICATIONS (in KSAU-HS)
1. Zahid, Ranya A. (2013). “Mutual Impact between Ego virtues & Psychological Difficulties of Diabetic Children Analytical Psychosocial review”. Paper presented at The 4th Saudi Pediatric Endocrinology Group and the 1st Diabetes Educators Conference, Jeddah, 12-2-2013.
2. Zahid, Ranya A ; Halabi, Jehad O.(2017). “A suggested Preventive Counseling Program to Decrease the Level of Anxiety among the Nursing Interns in KSA”. Paper presented at The 3rd World Congress on Nursing Conference, Barcelona, 5-7 April-2017.