Mrs.JUMAN ALMASAAD (MSC)
Mrs.JUMAN ALMASAAD (Msc)
Lecture of Anatomy
Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine-Jeddah,
Official Email: email@example.com ,firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Email: email@example.com
Dr. Juman Almasaad, a senior lecturer with a Ph.D. degree in Histology and Embryology from Ondokuz Mayıs Üniversitesi, Samson, Turkey. With more than10 years of experience in teaching and research activities in the field of Human Anatomy including, Gross Anatomy, Clinical Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Embryology, and Histology. A committed and engaging educator, exceptional lecturing and laboratory skills. Extremely competent at explaining material and concepts to address varied learning levels and modalities. Expertise in teaching Human Anatomy through cadaveric specimens and other methods such as surface anatomy, imaging and the use of anatomical models that gives the students a first-rate understanding of this fundamental area of Medicine.
- Ph.D. | Histology and Embryology. Ondukuz Mais University, Samson, Turkey. 01/2022
- MSc | Anatomy. Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan. 12/2011
- BSc | Human Anatomy ,Omdurman Islamic University, Khartoum, Sudan. 06/2007
- Neurodegenerative, Peripheral nerve, Regeneration, Stereology, Anatomical Variations | Neuroscience, Gross anatomy and Histology
Publications (In KSAU-HS/ Previous Five years):
Original Articles |
- Alsharif MH, Alfaki MA, Almasaad JM, Bakhit NM, Elamin AY, Taha KM. Trochanteric Attachment Of Psoas Minor Muscle In 52 Years Old Female Cadaver In Alkharj, Saudi Arabia. Gomal Journal of Medical Sciences. 2022 Mar 27;20(1):34-6.
- Taha KM, Elfaki A, Ali TO, Elamin AY, Bakhit NM, Almasaad JM, Alsharif10 MH. Gender dependent difference of hippocampus and amygdala sizes in relation to depression: A manual brain segmentation study. Medical Science, 2022, 26, e2131.
- Alsharif MH, Gasmalla HE, Elamin AY, Almasaad JM, Elhag AE. In Light of COVID-19 Crisis: Proposed Guidelines for the” New Norm” of Anatomy Teaching. Medical Science. 2020:3281-90.
- Alsharif MH, Almasaad JM, Taha KM, Elamin AY, Bakhit NM, Noureddin MA, Mahdi AA. Congenital radioulnar synostosis presenting in adulthood-a case report. Pan African Medical Journal. 2020 Jun 9;36(1).
- Alsharif MH, Bakhit NM, Alfaki MA, Elamin NO, Almasaad JM, Elamin AY, Taha KM, Noureddin MA, Hassan SE. Solitary precaval right renal artery: A cadaveric case report and review. Medical Science, 2021, 25(108), 347-352.
- Alsharif MH, Almasaad JM, Bakhit NM, Taha KM, Eltahir MI, Alfaki MA, Elamin AY, Noureddin MA. Fabella Syndrome: A Typical Case of Misdiagnosis and Discussion. Case Reports in Clinical Medicine. 2019 Sep 5;8(9):258-73.
Administrative Designation | OSPE coordinator, Block Co-coordinator for Neurosciences and Vision block, Academic Counseller.