Assistant Professor of Physiology
Basic Medical Sciences, College of Medicine-Jeddah,
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Nadia Omer Ibrahim Elamin has a Ph.D. degree in Physiology from Martin Luther University, Germany. She has 22 years of graduate and undergraduate teaching experience, of which 16 years is post Ph.D. she has an excellent teaching, research, and medical background and independently handled some Research Projects. She was evaluator in various Medical Research Oral and poster presentations.
She has skills in the power lab fields and is involved in the physiology lab carrying out nerve conduction studies and cardiorespiratory function tests.
She has expertise in students mentoring and Academic counseling program. She participates as EXAMINER in the Final OSCE in different preclinical and clinical blocks.
- PhD in Physiology from Martin Luther University, Halle, Germany in 2006
- MSc in Physiology from Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum, Sudan in 2000
- B.B.S. from Faculty of Medicine, University of Khartoum, Sudan in 1995
- Cardiorespiratory function, Stress and sleep disorders, hypertension and renal disorders.
- Member of Sudan Doctors Union and Sudan Medical Council.
- Member of Sudanese Physiological Society.
- Member of Sudanese Society of hypertension.
Editor | Editorial Board Member | Reviewer
Publications (In KSAU-HS/ Previous Five years):
- Sharaan R, Alsulami S, Arab R, Alzeair G, Elamin N, Alsaywid B, Lytras M. Knowledge, Attitude, and Willingness Toward Kidney Donation Among Health Sciences Students at King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University. Frontiers in Public Health. 2021 Jun 7;9:529.
- Sukkarieh HH, Bustami RT, Elamin N, Al-khaneen H. The Impact of Height on Clinical Management of Hypertension in Primary Care. Int J Cardiovasc Res 7: 3. doi: 10.4172/2324. 2018;8602:2.
- Ibrahim NO, Sukkarieh HH, Bustami RT, Alshammari EA, Alasmari LY, Al-Kadri HM. Current umbilical cord clamping practices and attitudes of obstetricians and midwives toward delayed cord clamping in Saudi Arabia. Annals of Saudi medicine. 2017 May;37(3):216-24.
- Bamuhair SS, Al Farhan AI, Althubaiti A, Agha S, ur Rahman S, Ibrahim NO. Sources of stress and coping strategies among undergraduate medical students enrolled in a problem-based learning curriculum. Depression. 2015;20
- Ibrahim NO, Hahn T, Franke C, Stiehl DP, Wirthner R, Wenger RH, Katschinski DM. Induction of the hypoxia-inducible factor system by low levels of heat shock protein 90 inhibitors. Cancer research. 2005 Dec 1;65(23):11094-100.
- Alsharif MH, Bakhit NM, Alfaki MA, Elamin NO, Almasaad JM, Elamin AY, Taha KM, Noureddin MA, Hassan SE. Solitary precaval right renal artery: A cadaveric case report and review.
- Basic Medical Sciences Physiology Coordinator in COM-J, KSAU-J (2020-present).
- Coordinate the Elective block, COMJ-F, KSAU-Hs, KSA (2019 – present).
- Co-coordinator for Musculoskeletal block; COMJ-F, KSAU-Hs, KSA (AY 2018- present).