College of Medicine - COM
- Basic Life Support Course for Nurses (BLS)
01.09.2012 - 04.09.2012
Ibn Sinaa Hall, MC-1 -
King Abdulaziz Medical City, Academic Affairs
King Abdulaziz Medical City in Jeddah and Life Support Training Centre - Postgraduate Education & Academic Affairs is pleased to announce the 2012 schedule of the Basic Life Support Course (BLS) for Nurses which will be held at Ibn Sinaa Hall, MC-1, Jeddah.
Sudden cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death, almost all mortality happens in out of hospital setting.
Learning early recognition and proper management of this condition will reduce the morbidity and mortality.
To save lives of adults, infants and children subjected to life threatening emergencies.
* For more information see Heartsaver Course
Learning knowledge and skills regarding:
- How to recognize and treat a life threatening emergencies, including cardiac arrest and choking in all age groups.
- To recognize the warning signs of heart attack and stroke in adults.
- To know signs of breathing difficulty in infants and children.
Ibn Sinaa Hall, MC-1
Sorry, no description available